Surah Rahman PDF Download Wirh English Translation and Explanation 299 KB
The spiritual virtues of Surat Al-Rahman
Here is the spiritual virtue of Surat Al-Rahman for the people of the house, as well as more than one benefit for reading the Surah and wonders for relieving one’s need.
Many benefits raise the question of many, as Surat Al-Rahman is considered one of the best Surahs of the Qur’an.
(Indeed, the Messenger of allah, صلى الله عليه وسلم, recited Surat al-Rahman to his companions, but they remained silent, and he said, “Why should I hear the jinn better respond to their Lord than you?”
The spiritual virtues of Surah Ar-Rahman
- Whoever recites Surah Ar-Rahman on his night, God Almighty has entrusted him with two angels to memorize him until morning, and whoever recites it in the morning, God Almighty has entrusted him with two angels who will memorize him until evening.
- The merit of Surat Al-Rahman It has been narrated on the authority of the Prophet, صلى الله عليه وسلم, that he said: Whoever recites Surah Al-Rahman and then says after the Almighty’s saying: “Which of the blessings of your Lord do you deny?” (Al-Rahman 13), and then died on that day, he died a martyr.
- It was reported on the authority of the Messenger of allah صلى الله عليه وسلم: “Do not neglect reading Surah Ar-Rahman and performing it, for it does not settle in the hearts of the hypocrites, and its Lord will bring it on the Day of Resurrection in the form of a human being, in the best form and the most pleasant wind, until you stand before God in a position that no one is closer to. To God from her, so he says to her: Who used to support you in this world’s life, and was addicted to your reading? She says: O Lord, so and so. Then their faces turn white, and he says to them: Intercede for those you love. They will intercede, until there is no end for them and no one to intercede for him, and he will say to them: Enter Paradise, and dwell therein wherever you wish.”
- Among the merits of Surat Al-Rahman is that it was reported on the authority of the Messenger of allah, صلى الله عليه وسلم, that he said about the virtue of Surah Al-Rahman: “He who wrote it and commented on it was safe and afflicted by every difficult matter. On the vermin it is removed from him, and if I write all of them on the wall of the house, the vermin is prevented from it, by the permission of God Almighty.”
- One of the characteristics of Surat Al-Rahman is that it began with one of the names of God, the Mighty and Sublime.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.