Surah Muminoon Last 4 Ayat In Arabic
أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿115﴾ فَتَعَالَى اللَّهُ الْمَلِكُ الْحَقُّ ۖ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيمِ ﴿116﴾ وَمَنْ يَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ لَا بُرْهَانَ لَهُ بِهِ فَإِنَّمَا حِسَابُهُ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿117﴾ وَقُلْ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿118﴾
Click To Read Surah Muminoon Full In Arabic
Surah Muminoon Last 4 Ayat Transliteration
- Afahasibtum annamaa khalaqnaakum ‘abasanw wa annakum ilainaa laa turja’oon
- Fata’aalal laahul Malikul Haqq; laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa Rabbul ‘Arshil Kareem
- Wa mai yad’u ma’allaahi ilaahan aakhara laa burhaana lahoo bihee fa inna maa hisaabuhoo ‘inda Rabbih; innahoo laa yuflihul kaafiroon
- Wa qul Rabbigh fir warham wa Anta khairur raahimeen
Read Full Transliteration Surah Muminoon
Surah Muminoon Last 4 Ayat Translation
- Deemed ye then that We had created you for naught, and that ye would not be returned unto Us?
- Now Allah be Exalted, the True King! There is no Allah save Him, the Lord of the Throne of Grace.
- He who crieth unto any other god along with Allah hath no proof thereof. His reckoning is only with his Lord. Lo! disbelievers will not be successful.
- And ( O Muhammad) say: My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for Thou art Best of all who show mercy.
[From Holy Quran Translation by Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall ]
Read Full Translation Of Muminoon
Surah Muminoon Last 4 Ayat Explanation
فَتَعٰلَى اللّٰهُ الْمَلِكُ الْحَقُّ ۚ لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا هُوَ ۚ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيْمِ
The last few verses of this Surah Al-Mu’minun from verse 115 to verse 118 have special merit. Baghawi and Thalabi have related from Sayyidna Ibn Masud (رض) that he came across a person who was very ill. He recited the above verses into the sick man’s ears and he was cured immediately. The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) asked him what he had whispered in the sick man’s ears to which Sayyidna ‘Abdullah Ibn Masud (رض) replied that he had recited these verses (115 to 118) in his ears. Thereupon the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said, “I swear by Him Who has power over my life that if a person with genuine faith were to recite these verses on a mountain, the mountain itself may move from its place”. (Qurtubi and Mazhari)
وَقُلْ رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَاَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرّٰحِمِيْنَ
رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ (My Lord, forgive and have mercy – 23:118). Here the object of the forgiveness and having mercy has not been mentioned. What is there to be forgiven and to whom is mercy to be shown? And this seems to suggest a general prayer for forgiveness which would include deliverance from harm and suffering, and a general prayer for mercy which would include the grant of every wish. Since protection from bodily harm and acquisition of legitimate gains is the object of all human activity, this prayer covers both these aspects. (Mazhari) And the reason why the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was commanded to recite this prayer of forgiveness and mercy, even tough he is impeccable, is to impress upon his followers the special merit of this prayer. (Qurtubi)
Surah Al-Mu’minun began with the verse قَدْ أَفْلَحَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ (Success is really attained by the believers – 23:1) and ends withإِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ (Surely, the infidels will not achieve success – 23:117) which shows that success will come to believers only and that the unbelievers will have no share of it.
[From Ma’ariful Quran English by Mufti Taqi Uthmani]
Read Full Explanation Of Muminoon
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.